Jamón 75% Ibérico Bellota 80g
* Ibérico pigs bred in the Dehesa of Extremadura
* +36 months of curation in natural curing rooms
* Professionally hand cut, ready to serve
* "Espiga de Oro" Award to the best Jamón de Bellota
Jamón Ibérico Bellota (acorn-fed) from Extremadura, cured by artisan methods for 36 months. Coming from iberian pigs bred in freedom in the Badajoz (Spain).
• Region: Badajoz, Extremadura, Spain
• Net weight: 80g
Learn more:Some curiosities about Iberian Ham
Which Jamón is the healthiest, best and most expensive?
What Jamón should you choose: "Pata Negra", Ibérico or Serrano?
The 'montanera': indispensable process for Iberian ham
Feeding of Iberian pigs
Free shipping to Belgium for orders over 59€. More info
We accept payments by Card, Paypal, Sofort, Bank Transfer, Google Pay and Apple Pay.