Jamón Pata Negra 100% Ibérico Bellota 100g
* Pata Negra Bellota
* 100% Ibérico pigs bred in Los Pedroches Valley
* +36 months of curation in natural curing rooms
* Professionally hand cut, ready to serve
* "Encina de Oro" Award for best Acorn-fed Ham
Pata Negra Jamón 100% Ibérico Bellota (acorn-fed). Cured by traditional methods for 36 months in Los Pedroches Valley. Coming from Iberian pigs bred in freedom in Córdoba (Spain). Sliced and vacuum packed.
• Region: Cordoba, Andalusia, Spain
• Net weight: 100g
Learn more:Which Jamón is the healthiest, best and most expensive?
What Jamón should you choose: "Pata Negra", Ibérico or Serrano?
Free shipping to Belgium for orders over 59€. More info
We accept payments by Card, Paypal, Sofort, Bank Transfer, Google Pay and Apple Pay.